16 October 2008

VSLive! Las Vegas - Day 2

Day 2 is now a wrap and the conference continues to go strong.  As you may have suspected, I spent my time in the ALM sessions around the subjects of TFS Work Item Tracking, Team System Add-Ons, and Branching Strategies.  All the sessions I attended were very good although I didn't attend every session because I spent a little time polishing up my slides and demos for my talk on Thursday morning (Using Team Build in the "Real" World).

I would have to say my favorite talk of the day was the one on Branching Strategies by Jeff Levinson.  There was definitely some good information coming out of this presentation that can be applied today on our projects.  I'll be picking Jeff's brain over the next few months attempting to learn everything he knows about branching (if that's possible :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment