There has been a lot of information coming out over the past couple of weeks regarding Visual Studio 2010 so I thought I'd consolidate a list of links that provide some information about what may be included in the next release:
- Visual Studio Team System 2010 Overview - a quick overview of what's being accomplished in VSTS 2010.
PodCasts and Videos
- RadioTFS Interview with Habib Heydarian on VS 2010 Developer Features.
- Historical Debugger (10:47) - demonstrates the use of the Historical Debugger in VSTS 2010. This promises to be a great feature for developers everywhere!
- An early look at Team Foundation Build 2010 with Jim Lamb (34:46) - a great video with with Jim Lamb demonstrating some of the new features in Team Build 2010. I've also written a summary of the features covered by Jim here if you're interested in the abridged version :-).
- Channel 9 Videos - Channel 9 has quite a collection of videos now showcasing some of the new features of VS 2010. There's enough video here to keep you busy for a while.
There are a lot more blogs related to Team System than these listed below. However, these are some of the blogs I read more often:
There is no doubt a lot of other information out there but this should help you get started if you're just now starting to take a look at what's coming down the road with Visual Studio 2010.