Workspace Sidekick is a tool for TFS Administrators and advanced users providing Graphic User Interface for viewing and performing administrative changes on TFS workspaces.
- View workspaces filtered by specific owner or computer name (owner and/or computer name may be selected from list of Active Directory users or just typed in)
- Delete workspaces
- Update workspace computer name (for local workspaces only)
- View specific workspace details and folder mappings
- Delete specific workspace selected folder mappings
- Specify application configuration parameters (TFS server name, Active Directory domain for lookup)
- View log of performed actions (successful and failed)